1. Open Outlook and at the top goto Tools > Options like shown below.
2. Select the ‘Mail Setup’ tab on the option box like shown below.
3. Select ‘Settings’ on the ‘Account Settings’ box.
4. Copy the location from ‘Filename:’
5. Now open ‘My Computer’ and paste the ‘Filename:’ location you jsut copied into the address bar. You need to delete ‘Outlook.pst’ from the end and then press enter.
6. You should see files listed like below. Click on the ‘Outlook’ file and copy it (press ctrl + c) to a removeable pendrive or burn it to cd. This is the backup of all your outlook inbox,sent emails, drafts and outbox.
1. Open Outlook and at the top select File > Import and Export.
2. Select ‘Personal Folder File’ and then click Next.
3. Select ‘Do not import duplicates’ and then click Browse, locate the ‘Outlook.pst’ file you backed up previously onto a pendrive or cd and then click Next.
4. Outlook should now import all of your email data.